The spring season is almost here and South Mobile County has so much to offer, from cook-offs and bloom-outs to some South Mobile County-style auto racing. Along with enjoying the beautiful weather and views, here are some events you don’t want to miss:
- The Dauphin Island Heritage and Arts Council is planning to take people all of the way back to 1100 AD with authentic demonstrations of Native American arts and crafts at the Dauphin Island Native American Festival on Saturday March 30th.
- The Dauphin Island Veterans Association brings the heat with their annual chili cook-off on Saturday March 23rd at the Pelican Pub.
- The Mobile International Speedway is ready to teach you what it takes to be a race car driver at their driving experience event.
- Bellingrath Gardens and Home invites you to feel true nostalgia at their 26th Annual Camellia Classic Open Car Show.
- The Dauphin Island Sea Lab is excited to teach individuals the importance of conserving the precious and unique environment of Dauphin Island at Discovery Day 2019
- Last, don’t miss the beautiful views throughout South Mobile County this spring, you definitely can’t miss the explosion of color of more than 250,000 vibrant azaleas throughout Bellingrath’s Gardens and Home Azalea Bloom Out.