Mon, Dec 20|
Bellingrath Magic Christmas in Lights
Bellingrath Gardens and Home is celebrating the 26th year of Magic Christmas in Lights in 2021! In this Gulf Coast holiday tradition, guests stroll through a dazzling light display that features more than 1,100 set pieces, 3 million lights and 16 scenes throughout the 65-acre Garden estate.
Time & Location
Dec 20, 2021, 5:00 PM – 9:30 PM
Theodore, 12401 Bellingrath Gardens Rd, Theodore, AL 36582, USA
About the Event
- Dates and times: November 26, 2021, to January 5, 2022, open nightly (closed December 25 and January 1)
- Admission: Tickets may be purchased online in advance or at the door upon arrival. If purchasing online, please note that timed tickets are not required at this time. As long as tickets are purchased for the correct date, you may enter the Gardens at any time during open hours. For prices, click here.
- The Tour: Magic Christmas in Lights is a walking tour of the Gardens and takes about an hour to complete.
- Wheelchairs and wagons: Available for a $6 rental fee on a first-come, first-served basis
- Group Rates: Available for groups of 20 adults or more; details below
- Parking: Free
- Food and beverages: Hot cocoa and snacks available for purchase on Live Oak Plaza; hot evening meals available in the Magnolia Café nightly from 4 to 8 p.m.; beer and wine are available for purchase in the Magnolia Café and on Live Oak Plaza, as well as Irish coffee at the midpoint of the walking tour.
- Where’s Santa? Santa will be at Bellingrath Gardens & Home nightly from 5:30 to 9 p.m. through December 23rd. He is available for pictures in the Magnolia Room, adjacent to the Café. See map for details.
- Guided tours of the Bellingrath Home: Open evenings from 4 to 8:30 p.m. with tours every 30 minutes; guests may also tour the Home during the day from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with tours on the hour.
Thank you to our 2021 sponsors, Wind Creek Casino & Hotel, CrowderGulf, Hand Arendall Harrison Sale, Mobile County Commissioner Randall Dueitt, and Star Service, Inc.