- Multiple DatesThu, Jun 02Dauphin Island Heritage & Arts CouncilDrop in and show off your pottery skills!
- Multiple DatesThu, Jun 09Dauphin Island Heritage & Arts CouncilImprove or Learn to throw clay on the pottery wheel.
- Multiple DatesFri, Jun 10Dauphin Island Sea LabDiscover that there is more to a barrier island than sand and water – the beach is a thriving habitat with a dynamic dune system and fascinating plants and animals, and higher elevations are covered by lush forest. We’ll walk through the maritime forest, then on to the dunes and beach.
- Multiple DatesFri, Jun 17Dauphin Island Sea LabJoin a professional Dauphin Island Sea Lab Educator for a two-hour boat trip in the waters surrounding Dauphin Island, where you’ll learn how estuaries such as Mobile Bay feed the seas.
- Multiple DatesThu, Jun 23Alabama Aquarium at D.I. Sea LabBe a marine scientist for a day! Salt marshes are not monotonous expanses of grass; they’re fascinating coastal wetlands that are critical to our estuary system.